Bio.

Hello readers, my name is Andrea i'm 19 years old, i'm from Maracaibo, Venezuela. 
I'm just a girl trying to figure out life. I love my family and my boyfriend, i think laughter is the best medicine and the best thing you can do for yourself is to be happy.

I graduated from high school in "Colegio La Presentacion". Then i decided to study Graphic Design and I'm in love with it. I also study advertising and public relations at La Universidad del Zulia. I'm now on the 8th Trimester of graphic design and i cant wait for graduation. Hopin' to finally get my GPA over 18 so i can get my degree as a cumlaude student. I've always had very good grades and i work hard for it. 

In my free time i like to be with my boyfriend, my family, and sometimes i like to be alone to relax and give myself a rest. I love music, i used to play piano and i also took singing lessons (i dont sing in public). I enjoy life and the strange but beautiful things it give us. i'm allergic to everything. And fake people, i just can't stand them.

It is very important to me to learn english because my plans are to extend my knowledge in some other english speaking country. English is the most spoken language in the world, so it is the first option to take for anyone. To practice i use different resources, like TV, movies with no subtitles, music, and books in english.

I think this is a very short part of me, you have to be there to know me :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario